With the cost of living rising, Precision Air and Plumbing would like to take some time to help you determine what areas in your HVAC system have might have problems and some tips to help lower the cost of your energy bill.
1. If you notice that a few areas in your home are either too hot or too cold, it may be time to check how efficiently your home is sealed and insulated. Regardless of how up-to-date your HVAC system is in your home if there is inadequate insulation or improper air sealing in your attic, your home will never be at a comfortable level. This will cause your system to work harder, increasing the energy bill at your home. With the help of a professional at Precision Air and Plumbing’s Home Performance Division, you can decrease your energy bill dramatically this summer.
2. Homes that have a reoccurring dust issue or humidity issue generally have leaky or poor duct insulation. Working with a professional to ensure that your ducts are properly sealed can eliminate a lot of your problems.
3. If the HVAC system in your home is between 10-15 years old and in need on constant repair, it could be affecting the energy bill in your home. Replacing your unit with a high efficiency unit can lower your energy bill in the long term and make you more comfortable in your home. There are many options available including Lifetime Warranties, so consulate a professional at Precision Air and Plumbing to determine the AC system is best suited for your home.
4. Leaving your thermostat at a set temperature for the day is one way many households try to decrease the amount of energy is used in the home on a daily basis. However, if you purchase a programmable thermostat, you would be able to adjust your homes temperature to mimic those times of the day that you are less active or more active in the home. There are several different models that are available included wifi / smart phone ready systems. Before you decide on which ones to purchase, contact Precision Air & Plumbing for a complete recommendation.
5. Simply changing your air filter on a regular basis might be the single most overlooked consumer “bad habit”. Filters need to be changes or cleaned (if reusable) once per month.
And most importantly, once a year give your system a Complete AC Tune-Up™ by Precision Air & Plumbing. More than just an inspection, the Precision AC tune up is the ONLY AC tune up in the Valley that provides physical parts and service for your AC system. This simple service will go a long way to prolonging the life of your unit and ensuring a worry free summer.
We want to help you learn about about all things air conditioning and heating! Have any questions or want to see us write about something? Give us a call, chat, or email and we'll do our best to help you out.
I wanted to make sure my air conditioner was ready for summer. Fernando came out and made sure my unit was tip top. He was friendly, professional and not a sales man. Thanks Fernando!
Colin and Andrea were incredibly professional and knowledgeable. They did a great job representing the company. We will definitely contact them again for any HVAC needs that arise.
We woke up in the middle of the nite on memorial day to a hot house. I called precision at 6am and they were here before noon. Simple problem fixed, cool house. I love these guys!
Thank you Ray at Precision Air...the compressor on our AC went out last night and the house was HOT. This morning Ray was there to replace the compressor and had us feeling the cool air again in no time. Great customer service...quick response time and friendly from the first call until the repair was completed. Ray even offered to clean the filters! Thank you!!
I’m so glad I called Precision for my annual AC checkup!! Austin was professional, super friendly and answered all my questions. I’ve had more bad experiences with AC companies here in the valley than good ones. Precision Air will have all my hvac business going forward!! Thanks for being a reputable and honest company!!!
He did a great job; professional and knowledgeable! Kalin is the technician’s name and Precision Air and Plumbing should take a bow for hiring such an invaluable employee!!!
Precision Air is a company of integrity. I signed up with them August 1st, 2019 for their AC maintenance plan for 2 years... Someone from their office called me a week ago to set up their yearly maintenance visit. SO GRATEFUL.
Precision Air and Plumbing is a wonderful company to work with! They are very experienced and professional. They have helped us in our home for many years via a/c service and air duct cleaning.
It was time to replace our AC, and so our choice was Precision Air, as we've been with them for over 20 years. Teman & Julian did an excellent job on the installation today, arriving on time.