Protect Your Comfort With a
Preventative AC Maintenance Plan
Precision’s comprehensive AC maintenance plan provides you the ultimate peace of mind as a homeowner. Our maintenance agreements are affordable and will save you money in the long run by including annual inspections, priority emergency service and discounts on parts and service should any problem arise.
Precision’s Comprehensive AC Maintenance Plans Include:
- We Will Give You a $500 Credit When You Purchase a New Unit.
(within the 4-year contract)
- A Transferable Contract
Use it as an added incentive when selling your home or take it with you to your new one!
- An Annual 35-Point Diagnostic Evaluation of Your AC/Heating System*
- $59.95 FREE Service Calls for the Life of the Agreement
- Priority Scheduling With Guaranteed Emergency Service in 24 Hours or Less
- Save 20% on HVAC & Plumbing Service, Repair and Replacements
(per invoice with maximum $500 off total)
- 10-Year Workmanship Guarantee
(on plans purchased after 01/01/2020)
*If you do not schedule your inspection, Precision Air & Plumbing will make reasonable attempts to schedule service. However, it is the duty of the purchaser to ensure checkups are scheduled.
Agreement holders may also choose their preferred technician. At Precision’s discretion, the contract may be canceled by the customer for a $125.00 processing fee and services rendered. Feel free to call us to discuss your options.
Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance
35-Point Diagnostic Evaluation
During your annual 35-point diagnostic evaluation, our professional technicians will:
- Take Exiting Air Temp
- Take/Check Refrigerant Pressures
- Take Returning Air Temp
- Take/Check Superheat
- Check Filter(s)
- Take/Check Subcooling
- Check Thermostat
- Inspect Outdoor Coil
- Take/Check Amp Draw of Outdoor Fan Motor
- Inspect Refrigerant Line Insulation
- Check Outdoor Fan Blade and Hub
- Take Amp Draw of Indoor Fan (Blower) Motor
- Take/Check Amp Draw of Compressor
- Inspect Blower Wheel
- Inspect Compressor
- Inspect Duct System
- Check Operation of Reversing Valve
- Inspect Air Handler/Furnace/Pac Unit for Level and Support
- Inspect Control Boards
- Check Air Handler (Furnace)/Elbow for Air Leaks
- Inspect Compressor (Main Line) Contactor
- Check Condensate Drain Lines for Cleanliness/Pitch
- Load Test All Applicable Run Capacitors
- Inspect Evaporator Coil
- Check Start Device
- Check Drain Pans
- Check Fuses
- Check Condition of Attic Insulation
- Inspect Wiring
- Check Condition of House Electrical Panel
- Inspect Service Disconnect
- Check Operation of Condensate Overflow Prevention Switch
- Inspect Breakers
- Inspect Metering Device
- Check and Tighten Electrical Breakers
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
Precision Air & Plumbing is ALL-PRO in my book. They have been our Go-To HVAC Team for many years now.
4.5 Star Rating
With 1000+ reviews
4.6 Star Rating
With 350+ reviews
Precision Air and Plumbing is a wonderful company to work with! They are very experienced and professional. They have helped us in our home for many years via a/c service and air duct cleaning.
Precision Air is a company of integrity. I signed up with them August 1st, 2019 for their AC maintenance plan for 2 years... Someone from their office called me a week ago to set up their yearly maintenance visit. SO GRATEFUL.
He did a great job; professional and knowledgeable! Kalin is the technician’s name and Precision Air and Plumbing should take a bow for hiring such an invaluable employee!!!